We have a new update to The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition that will help resolve many of the visual and performance issues that have been reported. While this does not resolve all that we’ve seen, our team is still working to address issues and will continue to do so in future patches.
Thank you for your patience while our team worked diligently to get this out, and continue reading below to see what resolutions this update brings you.
Top Community Issues:
- Adjusted settings for Ultra and Very High graphic modes, improving experience for PC players on higher end graphics cards
- Fixed issues with SSGI being set inappropriately high on PC affecting performance
- Updated SSR values to improve cinematic mode on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation®5
- Updated dynamic resolution on PC
- Improved framerate in performance modes for both Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation®5
- PSO experience improved to mitigate hitching during shader compilation
- SSGI auto settings updated preventing scenarios where it would toggle on unexpectedly
- Solved rare crash on PS5 in Roseway
- Fixed chance for Xbox Series X|S consoles to crash during long syncs
- Prevent temporary memory leaks from appearing in UI screens on Xbox Series X|S consoles
- Various HLOD improvements to reduce popping on all platforms
- Fix many instances of flickering textures on all platforms
- Reduce chance for characters hair to glow on all platforms
- Fixed two instances of invisible enemies on all platforms
- Fixed invisible trip mine beam on all platforms
- Improved texture resolution on the Xbox Series S
- Fixed skin shading issues seen on some companions on the Xbox Series S
Encountering a bug not listed above? Contact our support team directly to report issues.
Article is closed for comments.