[Disintegration] Patch Notes 1
Bug Fixes: (All Platforms unless noted)
- [XB1] Performance optimization for Campaign and Multiplayer.
- [XB1] Stability optimization in multiplayer: Fixed some crashes on Samruna and the Multiplayer Sandbox.
- We fixed an issue where inverting controls resets in the Garage in Campaign.
- We fixed an issue where the “Job’s Done” achievement was not awarded properly upon completion.
- [Steam/PC] Some minor stability fixes for PC
- [Steam/PC] Fixing an issue where the title fatally crashes upon launch on Windows 7
- Addressing a crash when returning to the main menu from a Lowtown Match in Multiplayer.
- Addressing a crash when on the Waiting for Players screen during a 5v5 multiplayer match.
- “Friends” and “Party” is inconsistently spelled when using the option within Multiplayer.
- Some accolades show a distorted image when achieving them while playing a Multiplayer match.
- Users cannot see the currency they will be rewarded in the challenge menu.
- There is a non-functional button prompt for Options present when no user is highlighted in the Friends and Party menu.
- Fixing an issue where the Cinematic V banner is unlocked prematurely for new users.