This patch for PS4 and Steam includes bug fixes and optimizations that the team has been working on over the past few weeks. We have a lot more planned in the near future and we continue to listen to feedback from the community. We will be sharing more information regarding that as soon as it is available!
Bug Fixes (All platforms unless noted)
- Stability optimization in multiplayer: Fixed some crashes involving Gravcycle deaths.
- Performance optimizations in increasing the overall performance of the map Lesney Bay.
- [PS4] Stability optimization in multiplayer: Fixed a crash that occasionally occurred in Zone Control.
- [Steam] Stability optimization for Windows 7: Fixed a crash that prevented Windows 7 users from launching the title.
- Multiple Localization fixes: Updated text strings as well as UI layout adjustments.
- We fixed an issue that caused some medals to become distorted when acquired.
- We fixed an issue that blocked currency rewards from showing in the challenge’s menu.
- We fixed an issue that caused inverted cameras to return to default settings in the Garage.
Gameplay: - We fixed an issue that associated an incorrect challenge with Tech Noir. (Defeat 5 enemy Gravcycles within a timed window has been replaced with needing to defeat 5 enemy Gravcycles without respawning)
- We fixed an issue that caused the Cinematic V banner to unlock in place of Cinematic 1’s banner.
- [Steam] We fixed an issue that caused players to be removed from gameplay during Steam maintenance.