1. From the game library, hover over the game you want to update.
2. Press the Options button on your controller. It should open the side menu.
3. Select "Check for Update."
4. If there's an update available, follow the instructions to install the update for that specific game.
1. Power on your Xbox One gaming console and press the Xbox button on your controller to open a menu. Scroll to the right and select "Settings."
2. In "Settings," scroll down until you see "Updates & downloads."
3. On the next page, under "Updates," you should see the words "Console update available," which means that there is a new software update available, and that you can select it to start a manual update. If there is no update available you'll see, "No console update available."
1. Open the Steam application your PC or Mac and click "Library" at the top of the window.
2. Right-click the game in your library that you want to change the update settings of, and select "Properties" from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the "Updates" tab.
4. Steam will begin updating your game to the latest version you've selected.
Epic Game Launcher
1. Open the Epic Game Launcher application your PC and click "Library" on the left sidebar.
2. Find the game that you want to update, and click the ellipsis (...) on the right side of the title.
3. Toggle the "Auto Update" button on if it's not selected
4. The launcher will start to update the game.
5. If the game doesn't update on its own, close and reopen the launcher and it will update your game.
Article is closed for comments.