- Necessary files to The Outer Worlds, Peril on Gorgon have been added. Peril on Gorgon will release on September 9th!
- Fixed an issue where the Robophobia Flaw could persist even when no automechanicals were present.
- Fixed an issue where the player could get trapped in an endless interrogation with certain automechanicals
- Added better messaging to the Vendor screen for when the player has insufficient bits
- Added better messaging for save compatibility on the Load Save menu
- Fixed an issue with windows incorrectly persisting when the user disconnected a controller
- Fixed an occasional display issue on the Reputation screen
- Corrected the controller mapping screen when controls are set to "Lefty"
- Fixed certain types of Armor Mods being mislabeled on the Workbench screen
- Adjusted backgrounds of Quest screen to improve text readability
- Added a description for the "Combat Only" reticle option.
- Fixed a typo in the description of the "Steady Hand" buff
- Fixed an issue where inputs could stop working after opening the ledger from the pause menu
- Fixed an issue where unique items wouldn't be for sale if the player visited the vendor before reaching a certain level
- Fixed electric fence states not always persisting when saving and loading
- Fixed the "Confidence" Perk persisting incorrectly when using certain weapons
- Fixed a rare issue where the game could soft-lock when reactivating Devil's Peak Station.
Article is closed for comments.