When you purchase an Expansion Pass or DLC, the new content the new content will be installed. This should work automatically for most platforms.
However, on PlayStation, if for some reason you don’t see installed, try the following steps:
- Go to the store.playstation.com
- Sign into your PlayStation account
- Search for the game or the DLC content that you recently purchased
- Click on that store page
- You should be able to see “Add to Library”
- Once this is added to your Library, you should be able to see the option to install/download it
If you’re still having trouble installing this, feel free to create a ticket, and we can further assist you with this.
Article is closed for comments.